Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms of Sale set out the terms and conditions on which products are supplied to you as a buyer on www.siwar.com or on our mobile application (together defined as the “Site”). The owner and operator of the Site is Wajbat Osraty for ready meals (“we”, “our” or “us”).
2. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order via the Site. By placing an order on the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Sale with immediate effect.
2. ORDER ACCEPTANCE
1. Supplier. Each product in your order is sold by us .
2. Order Acceptance. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we notify you of our acceptance in writing (e.g. by email or mobile messaging). If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing or through a call (followed by written notice through email or mobile messaging) and will not charge you for the product.
3. Payment. By placing an order, you authorise us or our third-party payment processer to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order. We accept payment by,
1. credit/debit card;
2. via your wallet; or
3. cash on delivery
4. In order to authorise credit/debit card payments, we may be required to create an account for you with our third-party payment processors, including accepting their standard terms and conditions and submitting your details to them on your behalf. You hereby authorise us to do so and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss you may incur as a result.
5. We may remove or add cards or other payment methods that we accept at any time without prior notice to you.
6. Cancelling Order. You may cancel your order immediately prior to shipping for any reason.
7. Our Cancellation. We may cancel your order(s) if:
1. you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
2. you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
3. you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us; or
4. you attempt to bulk or multi-order purchase in accordance with clause 2.8, below
8. Bulk/Multiple Purchasing. We reserve the right to reject any orders, at our sole discretion, where we detect bulk purchasing or multiple units of similar products being purchased.
3.DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
1. Delivery Costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our Site.
2. Delivery Date. Orders are delivered within 7 working days..
3. Delivery Delays:
1. if our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay;
2. if no one is available at your address to take delivery then, we will notify you of how to rearrange delivery.
3. if you do not collect the product from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery, we will contact you for further instructions. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we will cancel your order.
4. Title to Products. A product will be considered owned by you and your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the delivery address and you have paid for the product.
5. Delivery note. We will issue an electronic delivery note for your purchase and send such documents to the email address you provided to us.
4. RETURNS, REPLACEMENTS & EXCHANGES
1. Customers are eligible to return the product if:
1. You have received a wrong product;
2. You have received a product that is not as described on the Site; or
3. You have received a damage product.
2. Your Refund:
Subject to clause 4. for delivered products, we will refund to you the product amount (excluding the amount paid for the original shipping fees) in full plus the cost of return
a ) if the products are faulty or not as described on our Site; or
b ) if you reason for return is due to an error on our side, such as an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery etc.
For products not delivered, you will receive a full refund if you cancel the order under clause 2.6;
3. Refund Procedure. We will issue a refund to you depending on the method you used for payment, as follows:
1. if you paid by cash on delivery, or credit/debit card we will issue a refund as cash.
1. Nothing in these Terms of Sale shall limit or exclude a party’s liability:
1. for fraud, including fraudulent misrepresentation, perpetrated by that party;
2. for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of that party; or
3. for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
2. Subject to clause 5.1, in no event will we, our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, and our and their directors, officers, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors be liable, whether based on an action or claim in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of or in relation to these Terms of Sale for loss of profits, loss of data or information, business interruption or other pecuniary loss or for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, even if we, our affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, licensors, subcontractors or suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and our and their directors, officers, agents, employee, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from:
a ) Supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it or making payment as required;
b ) Delays or disruptions to our Site or our services;
c ) Any action/event which is beyond our reasonable control.
1. Governing Law. These Terms of Sale and any non-contractual rights or obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of KSA.
2. Dispute Resolution:
a ) If you are not satisfied with any products that you have purchased using our Site, you should contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org
b ) If you are unable to resolve your issue under clause 6.2 (a) within forty-five (45) days of notifying siwar of your issue, any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale, including any non-contractual rights or obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale shall be referred to and finally resolved by KSA courts.
3. Third Party Rights. A person who is not a party to these Terms of Sale has no right to enforce any of its term.
4. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in these Terms of Sales will be deemed or construed by the parties or any third party to create the relationship of partnership or joint venture between the parties, it being understood that the parties will at all times remain independent parties contracting for services.
5. Further Assurances. The parties will do and execute or arrange for the doing and executing of each necessary act, document and anything reasonably within its power to implement and give effect to these Terms of Sale to its full extent, including, without limitation, assisting each other in complying with applicable law.
6. Assignment. These Terms of Sale will be binding upon and ensure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. You agree that you will not assign or transfer these Terms of Sale or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms of Sale, whether directly or indirectly, without first obtaining our prior written consent, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld.
Entire Agreement. These Terms of Sale and the documents referred to or incorporated herein by reference contain the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter and supersede all prior agreements, negotiations and representations, written or oral, relating to its subject matter. Except as provided in these Terms of Sale and the documents referred to or incorporated into these Terms of Sale by reference, there are no conditions, representations, warranties, undertakings or agreements between the parties whether direct, indirect, collateral, express or implied.
8. Amendment. These Terms of Sale cannot be modified, varied, amended or supplemented in any way by you. We reserve the right to modify, vary, amend or supplement these Terms of Sale at any time and from time to time. We will post the current version of these Terms of Sale on the Site and each such change will be effective upon posting on the Site or upon the date designated by us as the “effective date” (if any). Your continued use of the Site and our services following any such change constitutes your agreement to be bound by and its acceptance of these Terms of Sale as so modified.
9. Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Sale is determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be severed from these Terms of Sale and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect so long as the economic or legal substance of the transactions contemplated hereby is not affected in any manner materially adverse to either of the parties.
10. Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable for any loss or damage or for any delay or failure in performance due to acts beyond the control of such party whether or not such acts could reasonably be anticipated (including acts of God, legislative, judicial or regulatory acts of any provincial or the federal government, court or regulatory authority, acts of any of our subcontractors or any third party providers of goods or services to us, labour disruptions, blackouts, embargoes).
11. No Waiver. Any waiver by us of any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale will not constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether similar or not), nor will any such waiver constitute a continuing waiver of that particular provision, unless expressly provided by us in writing.
12. Survival. All provisions that either expressly or by their nature survive, will survive suspension or termination of your membership of the Site